Meet Ms. McKeon
Below you will find a little bit about me, my teaching style, and some background information.
ABOUT MS. MCKEON
* I grew up in Delran New Jersey and went to Delran elementary school, middle school and high school.
*I currently live in Marlton New Jersey now.
* I am getting married on October 23rd so my last name will be changing to Arce.
* I'm a huge animal lover and rescued a dog named Dallas from a shelter two year ago.
* I am extremely dedicated to teaching and love coming to school everyday!
*I attended Cabrini College in Radnor PA for 4 years.
* I received my Bachelors of Science in Elementary and Early Childhood Education and am certified to teach in both PA and NJ.
*I have currently been teaching for 5 years in Mt. Holly and have been fortunate enough to have spent all 5 years in Pre-K! :)
* I am currently enrolled at Fairleigh Dickinson University and have 1 class left to take before obtaining my special education certificate.
*Teaching experience includes: Kindergarten and Pre-K teacher
I very much believe in using a very hands-on teaching approach in my classroom. I believe that every child learns differently so it is important to include various learning styles such as music, art, visuals, and much more. I also believe that all young children seek structure, guidance, discipline, and consistency which is very important to always have. Engaging students in learning makes learning fun and also gives them memories to help to retain the information more and our new Creative Curriculum does just this! Teaching is my passion and I could not have picked a better career for myself.