Registration for the Mount Holly Township School District is by appointment. Please contact Lauren Ptaszenski in the Central Registration Office at 267-3600 ext. 4113 to schedule your registration appointment. You may also email Lauren Ptaszenski at email@example.com with any questions.
- When entering information into the online pre-registration fields, it is important that you add at least 3 emergency contacts.
- You will be directed to print the required registration forms under the FORMS section. These completed forms must be brought to your scheduled registration appointment. If you are unable to print out forms you may come to Brainerd Elementary School to pick up the packet of forms.
Please bring the following paperwork with you to your registration appointment:
1. Proof of Residency (Deed or Lease + 2 current bills)
2. Original Birth Certificate
3. Up to Date Immunization Records
4. Physical Examination Record
5. Transfer Card from last school attended
6. Last Report Card
7. Achievement Test Scores
8. Child Study Team Documents (if applies)
OPTIONAL REGISTRATION FORMS
Our district is comprised of two Elementary Schools and one Middle School. We believe in collaborating with our parent community and take great strides through various means of communications to suit today's busy families; e-mail, text messaging, voice messaging, Twitter, electronic newsletters, our website's Virtual Backpack, and some good old fashioned flyers are methods used to keep you informed.
You may click on each school’s name below to explore their webpages. Each school has its own Virtual Backpack. Here you will find all flyers and information that is distributed to students.
More information about the township of Mount Holly can be found by clicking here.